Friday, April 4, 2008

The Rauschenberg Collage 3

One
Sorry for no image upload last night...work and homework kept me up until 11:30, and then I crashed. This is my third Rauschenberg collage and I think it's the best. It has a more unified colour scheme (black, white, and red), save for the army men in the bottom left...which I'll probably mess with. This one is also a little more abstract than the other two (with more brush strokes and the white splatters over the entire thing) and contains a few different pictures, but the message is pretty much the same. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Chris Luker said...

this is great, how can i get one of these?

Bryan said...

Like how to make one yourself or how to get one of mine?

Chris Luker said...

one of yours dude, how big is the piece?

Bryan said...

16x20 @ 300 dpi...pretty darn big

Mr. Myers said...

you could print it at say 32x40 if you had the printer. Best I can do it 16x20. Looks great Bryan, I think this one is the best yet.