Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Number 23 Part II

Untitled

The Rain King

Untitled

Well, today is 9/14, and 9 + 14 is 23, so that means that we're all gonna die somehow. Here's a few shots I've taken this month. I did some major edits to the first and second shots to make them stand out more. I took the first shot while I was driving (you probably shouldn't try this), and I think it actually turned out pretty well. The last shot kinda looks like crap on the blog for some reason, but I promise it looks pretty good in full-res, 'cept for some noise in the shadows. I thought I'd post it anyways. Peace.

2 comments:

Chris Luker said...

i see your capturing the light rays real well in the sky here. Looks great and great eye!

Aly M said...

Your sky photograph is really impressive. I love the values that can be seen and the light rays look great!