Monday, January 12, 2009

The Present

Untitled

This is a Rauschenberg collage I did for my dad for his birthday. I got a bunch of family and familyish pictures and put them together. After I did that, I decided to experiment. I've spent quite a bit of time making pictures look pretty and nice, so I decided to go opposite and make them look like they've been to hell and back. I looked up a couple of tutorials and used a few different methods to make all the pictures look "rough." It actually made a nice colour scheme, the yellowing photographs and the black paint splatters. So, after I screwed up the photos, I put some paint splatters on the top and viola! I was done (viola! is just a word that has to be spelled with a ! at the end of it). Enjoyz.

3 comments:

Mr. Myers said...

wow this is really great. Good job Bryan!

Bryan said...

Thanks Mr. Myers!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of the kitty covering its eyes. Superz cutezzz