Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Candid Shot

Untitled
I took this shot of my friend when we went on the photo-excursion of the century on Saturday. I ended up taking around 450+ pictures in a few hours. Anyways, I turned around and snapped this as we were just walkin' around. The lighting wasn't too good, so we were experimenting with a new setting on a new setting on our cameras (P, if anyone is wondering), which made the lighting sketchy. I think the shot looks a ton better in black and white, and it also makes the hotspots not stand out so much. Enjoyz.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Actually, the lighting on this shot is superb. Technically, yes it could be improved and you could try to achieve detail in the highlights without blowing them out, but still, the lighting is what makes this photo great.